There are many Chinese girls going on the internet in search for dating, romance and excitement. Although online dating differ from offline dating, the techniques to for online flirting begin with successful flirting.
Online flirting is an art that requires you to be confident without being a jerk. You have to tread carefully when dealing with Asian women especially Chinese women. Although all women tend to be emotional, due to cultural differences, Asian women and Chinese women are more introverted and need men to be more assertive.
If you go too far, she will label you as overbearing. If you don’t go far enough, she will label you “wimpy”. So how do you achieve that point half way between slimy and wimpy and do it online without using eye contact or body language?
Here are six tips for a successful online flirting.
1. Be light-hearted, funny and entertaining. Do not write like a sex addict looking for a sex partner! Make her eager to talk to you again by being mysterious about your life. Flirting is playful.
2. Be confident. Successful flirts have a positive outlook on life. Talk about your dreams and outlook on current issues. You need to transmit the “feel good” factor. An optimistic attitude attracts females like bees to honey.
3. Compliment her…but don’t be a boot licker. do it once in a while and sincerely. Nothing opens doors like making her feel good about herself. She will want to spend more time with you and if she pays you a compliment say “thank you”.
4. Listening post It is best to know more about her culture if you are into Chinese dating. Pay attention to what she says and ask appropriate questions. Get her to open up and talk about herself. Make her feel like she is interesting and that you are interested in her.
5. Get noticed: Flirting does not include being sexually explicit nor taking offence if the lady isn’t responding to you. Many of Asian online dating services have the “shown interest” or flirt feature that allow you to let your interested prospect know that you are interested in her. If she isn’t interested, take the hint and move on to the next prospect.
6. Follow up: Send an email after you chat to show your sincerity. But just one email will do. Wait for her response, if she is interested in talking she will probably reply back. This ranks right up there with sending a thank you note for a gift and it is vital to successful flirting.
Don’t try to go too fast like a turbcharged supercar. You need to know when to step on the gas and when to let go when online dating with Asian women. Flirting is the first step to a successful online relationship.
Wishing you success